Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Good CAHS, A Poor Correspondent

Today I just approved three comments from Melody. That means Melody is three-time more qualified to write this blog than I am. Considering the nature of A Good CAHS, it deserves a more vigilant correspondent.

If you'd like to know why I get distracted, visit Another Fine Mess, one of my other blogs. As a bonus, you can be amused by the irony of an ADD blog indifferently maintained.

I'll try to keep a better eye on A Good CAHS.

While I've been AWOL*, Virginia Moore has risen to the occasion of promoting and celebrating CAHS work with a very active Facebook page. It's impossible to read without wishing you lived in a home with a thousand rooms and a very big yard.



*Away Without List. Keeping a daily list and sticking to it is one of the tricks for living with ADD. I've just added UPDATE GOOD CAHS to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment