Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poppy Q

I'm new to the catanddogblogosphere, having spent most of my time in the cartoonosphere. But I'm discovering that some blogs aren't about pets, they're composed by the pets. A new one for me is Poppy Q, writing from New Zealand. He looks like a big guy, with big paws, so I'm impressed with his ability to type without mashing the keys.

He also recommends this site where you can commission needle and felt recreations of your pets, in varying sizes. I especially like this one, as seen through the wrong end of a telescope.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thats me on your blog!! Cept, I'm a girl cat not a boy!!

    By the way, my mum has to help me with the typing.

    check out the Cat Blogosphere, there are hundreds of us!!

    Thanks for writing about me.

    Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw your link on the Cat Blogosphere and came by. While scrolling through your posts, we came across this one and had a good laugh. Poor Poppy. Everyone calls her him. We even forgot and called her him in a post a while back. But then, everyone calls our Crystal she. And he is most definitely all he -- or is that him? And we've confused a few others too, so don't feel alone in making such a mistake.

    ReplyDelete